CHFI is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios, enabling students to acquire hands-on experience.
The program provides a strong baseline knowledge of key concepts and practices in the digital forensic domains relevant to today’s organizations. Moreover, CHFI provides firm grasp on the domains of digital forensics.
• Comprehensive forensics investigation process
• Forensics of file systems, operating systems, network and database, websites, and email systems
• Techniques for investigating on cloud, malware, and mobile
• Data acquisition and analysis as well as anti-forensic techniques
• Thorough understanding of chain of custody, forensic report, and presentation