ECSA is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing program that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems, and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
This program takes the tools and techniques covered in C|EH to next level by utilizing EC- Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
• Introduction to security analysis and penetration testing methodologies
• In-depth vulnerability analysis, network penetration testing from external and internal evading firewalls and ids
• Learn to own web applications and databases, and take over cloud services
• Analyze security of mobile devices and wireless networks
• Present findings in a structured actionable report