The EDRP course identifies vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional a foundation in disaster recovery course principles, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise, development of policies and procedures, an understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of a plan, and recovering from a disaster.
• Introduction to business continuity, risk management, and disaster recovery
• Disasters and emergency management, and applicable regulations
• DR planning process, preparation, recovery of systems and facilities
• Incident response and liaison with public services and regulatory bodies
• Exposure to various services from government and other entities